- July 2011 – Platinum Medal awarded to The Wild Geese Limited Edition Irish Whiskey proving to be a consumer favourite at the SIP Awards in San Diego, California*
- Three times voted ‘Best Irish Whiskey’
- The SIP Awards: purely about quality – consumers made up the judging panel, giving each spirit a score
- Joins the ‘Best Irish Whiskey’ award at WSWA 2010 and ‘Best Non Age Irish Malt’ award at WWA in May 2011, both won by The Wild Geese Single Malt Irish Whiskey
- The Single Malt also won the prestigious Double Gold Medal at WSWA 2010
- The only super premium Collection of Irish Whiskeys
- The Collection honours and celebrates the Irish emigres, who left Ireland in 1691. Hoping to return,
- they took the name ‘The Wild Geese’
- This story is timeless. The remarkable achievements of modern day Men of Action continues online
- Series of brand new Youtube videos that display this high quality brand: Part I tells the epic and
- intrepid story of The Wild Geese; Part II explains the distinction between the types of whiskey and what makes Irish Whiskey so special; Part III is a guided tasting of this multi award winning Collection
Taking place in San Diego, the SIP Awards invited 73 consumer judges to particpate in blind tasting of 249 international spirits. Consumers judged spirits in three key areas – aroma, taste and finish – meaning the awards were purely about quality.
*In North America The Wild Geese Irish Whiskey Collection is sold under the brand name The Wild Geese Irish Soldiers & Heroes.